Best Madison County, Alton, IL Government Per Diem Lodging
USA Top 100 Gold Inn & B&B" Award Winning Property
It's not your fault.
If you are a Federal U.S. or State employee traveling on government business—why should you have to settle for 2nd, 3rd, or 4th rate hotel or motel room just because you are traveling on a government per diem? YOU DESERVE BETTER!
Come—experience the best in St. Louis area / Madison County Alton, IL lodging. Treat yourself to 4 star luxury accommodations on the government per diem lodging rate with continental breakfast. (view restrictions below)
Sleep easy. The BEALL MANSION is on the U.S. Fire Administration list of Hotels & Motels for Federal Travelers—FEMA ID: IL5002.
- Award Winning Accommodations on the government per diem rate
- Self-Serve Continental Breakfast
- Express Daily Maid Service by request—towels rehung or replaced; bath amenities, t.p., drinking water replenished; trash emptied. Please request by 9:30 a.m. Room will be cleaned and linens changed before arrival and every 7 days in the case of stays of 1 week or more.
- smoke free
- FREE Wi-Fi
- HDTV including On-Demand, music, and premium movie channels
- 24 Hour "All-You-Can-Eat" Chocolate, Chocolate, Chocolate Buffet
- 24 Hour Hot Beverage Service
- Central A/C
- Ceiling Fans
- Central Station Monitored Fire Alarm
- All Major Credit Cards Accepted including American Express
- Express Check-Out
- Must be a federal U.S. government or state government employee traveling on government business. NOT available to government contractors. Contractors please visit Business Lodging.
- Valid photo federal or state government issued I.D. required at check-in
- Limit 1 person per room—STRICTLY ENFORCED
- Closed to Friday or Saturday arrival
- Not available with any other special, promotion, coupon, discount, or gift certificate
- PREFERRED ROOM TYPE is NOT GUARANTEED. Room assigned on arrival based on availability.
The BEALL MANSION is conveniently located near area government offices, courts, businesses, schools and colleges—only 25 minutes from the St. Louis Gateway Arch and STL Lambert St. Louis International Airport and 90 minutes from Springfield, IL.