Alton, IL Fall Foliage Getaway
Each Autumn visitors from across the country come to Alton, Illinois to enjoy breathtaking fall colors against a backdrop of towering limestone bluffs, rolling hills, and scenic river views.
Come see nature at its best while relaxing in the turn of the century elegance of the Beall Mansion.
Marvel at the fall colors ablaze as you drive, bike or hike the Meeting of the Great Rivers National Scenic Byway—one of only twenty six National Scenic Byways in the entire U.S. and voted one of the “Seven Wonders of Illinois”.
Sample wines at one of our area wineries or wine shops. Go apple picking. Stop at a roadside cider stand. Or celebrate the season at one of the many fall festivals, and fairs.
- Elegant Guest Room
- Autumn Adventures Brochure with fabulous fall color driving itineraries—from the most traveled routes to those tucked out of the way, riverboat tour options, and a schedule of fall happneings.
- Beall Mansion Collector Coffee Mug by Deneen Pottery® is yours to keep as a memento of your stay. Hand thrown and individually crafted one mug at a time. What more perfect way to remember your fall foliage getaway?
Additional Package Features
- choice of Elegant Guest Room
- complimentary glass of Champagne or Sparkling Non-Alcoholic Beverage
- Turn Down Service on arrival
- Bucket of Ice in your room when you arrive
- Gourmet Chocolates on your bed each night
- "His & Hers" Plush Monogrammed Robes (also available for purchase)
- Pillow Menu
- choice of Gourmet or Continental Breakfast (Gourmet $39 per day)
- Daily Maid Service
- Hospitality Services
- 24 Hour "All-You-Can-Eat" Chocolate Buffet
- 24 Hour Hot Beverage Service
- Property Amenities
- Standard Room Amenities
- optional complimentary Narrated Tour of the first floor
- Express Check-Out