fine Per Diem Lodging in Alton, IL
USA Top 100 Gold Inn & B&B" Award Winning Property
If you are a Federal or State employee traveling on government business—why settle for another second rate hotel or motel?
Come experience the finest in St. Louis / Alton, IL / Madison County lodging on the government per diem rate. (view requirements below)
- Award Winning Accommodations
- Self serve Continental Breakfast
- Express Daily Maid Service (Trash, towels, and water will be addressed daily. Room will be cleaned and linens changed before arrival and after departure, and every 7 day in the case of stays of 1 week or more.)
- government per diem accepted
- smoke free
- complimentary Wi-Fi
- 24 Hour "All-You-Can-Eat" Chocolate Buffet
- 24 Hour Hot Beverage Service
- Central A/C
- Ceiling Fans
- Central Station Monitored Fire Alarm
- All Major Credit Cards Accepted including American Express
- Express Check-Out
- Must be employed by and traveling on federal or state government business.
- Valid federal or state government issued I.D. required at check-in.
- Limit 1 person per room—STRICTLY ENFORCED.
- Closed to Friday or Saturday arrival.
- Not available with any other special, promotion, coupon, discount, or gift certificate.
- GOVERNMENT RATE IS FOR BEST ROOM AVAILABLE ON ARRIVAL. PREFERRED ROOM TYPE is NOT GUARANTEED.
The BEALL MANSION is conveniently located near area government offices, courts, businesses, schools and colleges—only 25 minutes from the St. Louis Gateway Arch and STL Lambert St. Louis International Airport and 90 minutes from Springfield, IL.