fine Madison County, Alton, IL Government Per Diem Lodging
USA Top 100 Gold Inn & B&B" Award Winning Property
It's not your fault. If you are a Federal or State employee traveling on government business—you shouldn't have to settle for 2nd or 3rd rate hotel or motel accommodations just because you are on a government per diem.
Come—treat yourself to the finest in St. Louis area / Alton, IL / Madison County lodging. We gladly accept the government per diem lodging rate with continental breakfast. (view requirements below)
Sleep easy. The BEALL MANSION is on the U.S. Fire Administration list of Hotels & Motels for Federal Travelers—FEMA ID: IL5002.
- Award Winning Accommodations on the government per diem rate
- Self serve Continental Breakfast
- Express Daily Maid Service (Trash, towels, and filtered water addressed daily. Room cleaned and linens changed before arrival and after departure, and every 7 day in the case of stays of 1 week or more.)
- smoke free
- FREE Wi-Fi
- HDTV including On-Demand, music, and premium movie channels
- 24 Hour "All-You-Can-Eat" Chocolate Buffet
- 24 Hour Hot Beverage Service
- Central A/C
- Ceiling Fans
- Central Station Monitored Fire Alarm
- All Major Credit Cards Accepted including American Express
- Express Check-Out
- Must be a federal or state government employee traveling on business
- Valid federal or state government issued I.D. required at check-in
- Limit 1 person per room—STRICTLY ENFORCED
- Closed to Friday or Saturday arrival
- Not available with any other special, promotion, coupon, discount, or gift certificate
- Due to the exception value of the Government rate—room type will be assigned on arrival based on availability. PREFERRED ROOM TYPE is NOT GUARANTEED.
The BEALL MANSION is conveniently located near area government offices, courts, businesses, schools and colleges—only 25 minutes from the St. Louis Gateway Arch and STL Lambert St. Louis International Airport and 90 minutes from Springfield, IL.