Beall Mansion Blog & Area Events
Super Bowl Widows Escape
—by Sandy Belote, co-owner
The BEALL MANSION Greater St. Louis Bed and Breakfast
Super Bowl Widows, isn’t it time you were spoiled rotten?
“Men spend Super Bowl Sunday drinking beer and acting like men. Super Bowl widows deserve to spend their Super Bowl Sunday being pampered as ladies should. After all, fair is fair. Right?”
I would like to extend my personal invitation you to ladies everywhere to the first annual Super Bowl Widows Escape at The BEALL MANSION—this Sunday, February 7, 2010.
The special ladies only package features:
· elegant overnight accommodations at The BEALL MANSION
· our ever famous 24 hour “all you can eat” chocolate buffet” featuring over 20 chocolates ranging from childhood favorites to fine gourmet chocolates
· $50.00 in room spa credit
· FUN, FUN, FUN at a custom blend fragrance party at Simply Foo Foo
· chocolate martini at Bossanova Restaurant & Martini Lounge (or other martini of your choice) with meal purchase
Rates range from $159 to $254 and up.
“No dishes to wash. No beds to make. No screaming kids. And best of all—NO MEN TO WAIT ON! What could be better?
. . . did I mention the 24 hour all you can eat chocolate buffet?”
The BEALL MANSION is conveniently located 25 minutes from downtown St. Louis, MO in historic Alton, IL.
It was voted “Best Illinois Bed and Breakfast” in Illinois Magazine Readers Poll and is a “USA Top 100 Gold Inn & B&B” Award Winner.
For more information, availability, and online reservations visit The BEALL MANSION Super Bowl Widows Escape or call 618-474-9100 or toll free 1-866-The-BEALL (1-866-843-2325).
February 2, 2010