Beall Mansion Blog
Events This Weekend (July 26th and 27th)
It’s a big weekend in the Alton area! Here’s a few of the biggest events happening this weekend:
Eat Like a Local BBQ Shuttle Tour
– Savor delicious BBQ from some of the Alton’s best BBQ restaurants.
– 1 – 6 pm. Departs from the Alton Visitors Center (200 Piasa St.)
Olive Oil Marketplace Cake & Ice Cream Celebration
– Olive Oil Marketplace is celebrating its 2nd anniversary with a free cake and ice cream celebration!
– 108 W. 3rd Street from 11 am – 4 pm. The store will be open until 9 that evening.
Big Gig Show & Block Party
– Big Gig is a music festival that showcases local musicians, delicious food, and all-around fun times!
– 3rd Street from 5 – 9 pm
Hakuna Matata Sunset Wine Cruise
– Relax and enjoy the beautiful sunset on the Mississippi and a glass of wine.
– Alton Marina 7 – 9 pm. Boarding begins at 6:30.
USO Fundraiser featuring Scott Kirby
– Enjoy the “beach folk” tunes of singer/songwriter Scott Kirby at Grafton Winery & Brewhaus.
– 300 W. Main St. in Grafton from 4 – 7 pm.
Carillon Concert at Gordon Moore Park
– Listen to the melodic chimes of the Carillon bells of the Nan Elliot Rose Garden in Gordon Moore Park.
– 4500 College Avenue in Alton at 5:30 pm.
For more events and more information on these events, please visit our Events Calendar.July 21, 2014