Alton, IL & St. Louis Area
Attractions, Activities, Events & Happenings
Alton-Grafton Restaurant Week
This Friday kicks off the 4th annual Alton-Grafton Restaurant Week! January 16th – 25th, starting at 11 am each day. enjoy a tasty meal out at various locally-owned restaurants throughout the area at a special price.
Each restaurant will be offering some of their best menu items at special rates; lunch is priced at $10, and dinner is priced at $25 (not including tax and gratuity).
There are no passes to buy or coupons to carry; simply stop in any of the following restaurants for a great meal at a great price.
- Bluff City Grill
- Bossanova Restaurant & Lounge (dinner only)
- Gentelin’s on Broadway (dinner only)
- My Just Desserts (lunch only)
- Outfitters Grill (dinner only)
- State Street Market (lunch only)
- Tony’s Restaurant (dinner only)
Homer Adams Parkway District:
- Amarillo Tex’s Steakhouse
- Castelli’s Restaurant at 255
- Franco’s Restaurant
- Johnson’s Corner
- Rib City Alton
Grafton & Brighton:
- Aerie’s Riverview Winery (lunch only)
- Fin Inn
- Grafton Winery & Brewhaus
- Reeta Marie’s Country Store – Brighton (lunch only)
Receive a free souvenir Restaurant Week glass when you stop by the Alton Visitors Center (Monday-Friday: 8:30-5; Saturday-Sunday: 9-3) now through January 25th with a receipt from a restaurant visited during Restaurant Week. You will also be asked to fill out a short survey.
Share your photos from Restaurant Week on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and Pinterest with #AltonRW2015 for a chance to win a gift certificate to one of the participating restaurants or other great prizes.
For more information, please visit visitalton.com or call (800) 258-6645.