Alton, IL & St. Louis Area
Attractions, Activities, Events & Happenings
Alton All-Star Restaurant Week
Friday, July 11th through Sunday, July 20th, 16 of the area’s locally-owned restaurants will join together for the 2nd annual Alton All-Star Restaurant Week!
No special passes or coupons are needed, simply visit any of the participating restaurants and enjoy a great meal at a special fixed rate.
Participating restaurants (in alphabetical order) include:
- Aerie’s Riverview Winery (Grafton)
- Amarillo Tex’s Steakhouse (Alton)
- Bluff City Grill (Alton)
- Carver’s BBQ (Alton)
- Castelli’s Restaurant at 255 (Alton)
- Franco’s Restaurant (Alton)
- Grafton Winery & Brewhaus
- Jimmy the Greek’s (Alton)
- Johnson’s Corner (Alton)
- Mississippi Half Step (Grafton)
- My Just Desserts (Alton)
- Outfitters Grill (Alton)
- Pere Marquette Lodge & Conference Center (Grafton)
- Rib City (Alton)
- Street Market (Alton)
- Tony’s Restaurant (Alton)
Stop by the Alton Visitors Center with a receipt from any participating restaurant, fill out a short survey, and receive a FREE souvenir All-Star Restaurant Week glass while supplies last. Monday – Friday 8:30-5 and Saturday – Sunday 9-3 July 11 – 21 only.